Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Competitive Events Reflection:

1. What questions did the judges ask you (or your team)?
How long did this project take to produce, is all of the vocals your voice, what programs did you use to make it.
2. What comments did the judges give your team?
They said it was a phenomenal piece, they liked how well the vocals matched up with the audio even though it involved multiple takes and
video clips.
3. What was the strongest part of your presentation?
When I was talking about how I did the sequencing of the music video in adobe premiere 4. What was the weakest part of your presentation?
Telling them I still yet had to put the date in the project.
5. Write a detailed description your judged event. I want the sequence of actions that you went through!
First, I introduced myself, "Hi my name is Andrew Noltemeyer, and I go to school at the SWCA. I'm an IMD Junior and decided to join it to learn more about audio and video production. I make music it's what I like to do on my spare time and would mind doing it for a living as a producer." I then went on to tell them I made a music video for DMP and made my own beat, wrote the lyrics, rapped and sang it and worked really hard sequencing it in Premiere and After Effect. They really enjoyed it. I think it was a good way to end off their day of viewing presentations all day.
6. What would you do differently about your presentation?
I would probably not talk as much before I showed them the video and let them ask me questions to answer what I would have covered in my presentation.
7. What would you change about your preparation for contest.
If I were to move on, as an alternative I would definitely to make it more interesting and realistic key out the green screen and add backgrounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment